We provide a full suite of services to make your visit to the Boston area easy, productive, and trouble-free, whatever your level of English proficiency. Our services include:
- airport pickup/dropoff,
- transportation to and from your hotel,
- hotel registration,
- school site visits,
- school administrative help.
Students who want to come to the US to attend school need to meet the basic requirements listed below:
- English language proficiency. All students have to pass the interview via Skype. And students who applying to college are required to take the TOEFL test. Each school has different requirements.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE is required of every student who studies in the US. Students have to enter the US with approved IMMUNIZATION AND HEALTH RECORDS.
- If the student is accepted for admission, the school will send a Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Student Visa) which the student presents to a consular authority outside the United States in order to obtain a student visa.
- A copy of the student’s academic record (transcript) in High School is required.